Dance. Workforce. Resilience. Initiative
Sunday, July 24, 2022
How can I get counted?
How can I get counted in the Dance Industry Census?
The Census can be completed using:
- Online on mobile or desktop interfaces through the Alchemer survey platform;
- Paper surveys as made available for reference at survey sites;
- PDF surveys for reference or to be submitted via email to [email protected];
- By phone during Dance Industry Census office hours every Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. by calling (212) 966-4452 (voice only); or
- In person on designated Survey Days at Survey Sites throughout the New York City metropolitan area.
For more information about the Census or additional methods for completing and submitting the Census, please call (212) 966-4452 (voice only) or email [email protected].