Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Volunteer-From-Home Opportunity: Dance/NYC is seeking Volunteers!
Committed to inclusion and access, Dance/NYC embodies this commitment across all research, technology and convening held by the organization. On May 21, the #ArtistsAreNecessaryWorkers campaign was launched, including a series of livestreamed videos to address the demands, acknowledgement, representation and integration of dance and arts workers into the decision-making that will envision our future post-pandemic.
Closed Captioning Volunteer Editor: Dance/NYC seeks volunteers to help edit and update closed captioning on the videos from their ongoing #ArtistsAreNecessaryWorkers series.
- Excellent editing, proofreading, and English language skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Interest in dance, the arts, and/or accessibility advocacy preferred.
- Access to a computer with reliable high speed internet.
- Familiarity with YouTube, basic video editing, and closed captioning a plus.
Volunteers must have at least partial availability on Tuesday-Thursday between the hours of 10-5 for the month of July.
To apply, register with your interest in this opportunity:
218 E. 18th St.
New York, NY, 10003
For more information: