Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Dance Media - Sales Intern
Dance Media is seeking a Sales Intern to work 12-16 hours a week this summer at our office located at a WeWork in Downtown Manhattan.
We are the leading media company for all things dance. Publishers of: Dance Magazine, Dance Spirit, Dance Teacher, Pointe and Dance Retailer News - print, digital, social, events.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for dance with some interest/experience in business.
This opportunity will offer a detailed look at the commercial side of our day-to-day business operations.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Map ad placement in print magazine issues.
- Create magazine ad indexes.
- Sales reporting and forecasting.
- Database building and management.
- Send out artwork reminders to advertisers; manage ad portal.
- Miscellaneous sales team support - mailing out magazines/certificates, ordering supplies, pulling together requested reports.
Please send over cover letter and resume to Paul Faber at at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Be sure to indicate if you will be seeking school credit for this internship.
For more information on Dance Media, check out our website at http://www.dancemedia.com/.
Dance Media Publications
428 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, New York, 10013
For more information: