Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Ellie Herman Pilates: Pilates Teacher Trainer Work Study
Ellie Herman Pilates is looking for a talented, dedicated work-study for the 2020 Teacher Training session. You will work directly with Ellie and the studio managers to give our clients the best possible experience. In exchange, you will receive a Comprehensive Pilates education by Master Teacher Ellie Herman. $20/hour work trade toward the Teacher Training. Please read our webpage about the Teacher Training on our website prior to applying. www.elliehermapilates.com.
You must be able to work approximately 10 hours/week. We need Saturday, Sunday 8-3pm and Wednesday, Friday 930-130pm, Mondays 8-3pm. We ask that work studies do 2 shifts per week.
Teacher Training begins January 25, 2020.
About you: You are passionate, kind, and you take pride in your work. You are a person with integrity who holds themselves to high standards. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and resolve issues before they arise. Sound like you? We want to hear from you!
What You'll Do...
• Open and close the studio(s)
• Greet clients and complete check-ins, delivering an above and beyond customer experience
• Ensure studio is set up for class
• Welcome and tour new clients, always seeking to drive repeat clients
• Maintain the brand aesthetic and studio appearance at all times
• Provide stellar support to the studio owner, trainers, and management staff
• Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess previous reception and/or customer service experience
• Are a go-getter with a can-do attitude and plenty of positivity to spare
• Love interacting with clients and providing an above-and-beyond customer experience
• Have a no-task-is-too-small attitude
• Have Mindbody Online software experience
Please send a cover letter and resume to the email listed below.
Ellie Herman Pilates
509 Court Street
Brooklyn, New York, 11231
For more information: