Updated: May 18, 2020, 10:00 a.m.
Dance/NYC is actively collecting resources for the field in ongoing dialogue with several cultural organizations, policy makers, nonprofits, advocacy groups, and other stakeholders in the field. To further these collective efforts, we have compiled a list of surveys that intersect with Dance/NYC’s data collection on COVID-19.
Please fill out all applicable surveys in order to amplify the voices of those in need and continue to grow advocacy efforts in the field around organizing relief funds in response to the Coronavirus:
- Americans for the Arts Impact Survey
- Art Beyond Sight Impact Survey
- Artist Relief’s COVID-19 Impact Survey for Artists and Creative Workers
- Council Member Brad Lander's Freelancer Survey
- Dance/USA Impact Survey
- Mayors Office of Media and Entertainment Survey for Nightlife Workers, Freelancers, and Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
- The Freelancers Union COVID-19 Survey
- The National Association of Latino Arts and Culture (NALAC) Field Survey: Responding to COVID-19
- New York Cares:
Dance/NYC encourages you to take further action! Below is a list of ways in which you can continue to advocate for the field:
- Complete the 2020 Census: Stand strong with your fellow New Yorkers at this time: Billions are at stake.
- Contact your US Senator for Unemployment Insurance for freelance gig workers
- Tell Congress to address the growing needs of people with disabilities, who are especially impacted by the crisis, in COVID-19 response packages.
- Tell Congress to include the Dance Community in COVID-19 Relief
- Tell Congress to include displaced entertainment workers in COVID-19 Relief
- Petition: Act To Suspend Rent & Real Estate Financial Obligations During COVID-19
- Register for Bystander Intervention Training with hollaback! In response to the rise in Anti-Asian/American and xenophobic harassment.
- Sign Onto an Open Letter to Our Government Leaders from New York City's Nonprofit Sector in Response to COVID-19
- Share your grants data to help improve philanthropy (powered by Candid.)
Visit our Coronavirus Preparedness Resource page for more information and additional resources.