Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Eryc Taylor Dance (ETD) Hiring Social Media Manager
Flexible hours & temporary remote work
Minimum 6 mo-1 year contract
Pay is negotiable
The social media manager’s role includes curating and scheduling content for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. using the platform Sked Social. The job requires a few minutes engaging on the accounts per day, in addition to ~5-10 hours per week on content creation and curation.
The ideal candidate for this position is tech-savvy, communicative, positive, possessing general moral ethics and focus. They are a Freethinker and able to bring creative ideas, trends, and an edge to all ETD company profiles.
- Experience working within the professional dance + art world is a must. No exceptions.
- Experience using platforms such as Sked, Asana & Google Drive
- Facebook savvy
- Must possess excellent writing skills and focused attention to detail
- Available every day at a set time to monitor the posts, answer comments for all accounts, engage with our audience, check + answer DMs, boost ads, etc..
- Available for weekly, 1 hr Zoom check-ins with AD, Eryc Taylor
- College degree preferred, but not required
About the Organization
Eryc Taylor Dance is a New York City based not-for-profit dance organization with a mission to advance appreciation of movement through creating and presenting original performances, conducting master classes, and curating movement based community outreach workshops. You can read more about Eryc Taylor Dance and their affiliated programs by visiting etd.nyc or following us on social media @eryctaylordance.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eryc Taylor Dance
450 West 42nd St.
New York, NY, 10036
For more information: