Table of Contents
- 2022 Coronavirus Dance Relief Fund: New York State Edition
- 2020 Coronavirus Dance Relief Fund
Dance/NYC invites individual dance makers and small-budget dance making organizations with operating budgets between $10,000 and $250,000 headquartered in New York State to submit applications for awards through the Coronavirus Dance Relief Fund: New York State Edition (CRF:NYS).
Each individual dance maker selected as a grantee of Tier I will receive:
- Relief support grant of $1,500
Each small-budget dance making organization/group selected as a grantee of Tier II will receive:
- Relief support grant of $2,500 to $5,000
- Grant amounts for Tier II will be calculated according to organizational/group operating budget size.