Monday, July 27, 2020
Hiring Part Time Assistant Dance Teachers
The Kennedy Dancers, Inc., a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization in its 44th year of operation, are seeking:
Part-Time Classroom Assistant Teachers
If you are unable to work during these hours or under these conditions, please do not apply.
• Hours are 3 Weekdays 3:30PM to 7:30PM, and Saturdays from 9:00AM to 3:30PM. Saturdays are a must.
• Must be willing to around animals as there are Certified Therapy Cats in our facility.
• Pay is bi-monthly and will be based on experience at the conclusion of the interview.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• At least 18 years of age
• Bilingual (Spanish & English Strongly Preferred)
• Organized, punctual, and attentive to the needs of students
• Must have prior dance training
• Must be a Team Player
WORK DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
Assisting the instructor with students during class.
Working with a sense of urgency and empathy as we work with children, adults with disabilities, and senior citizens
Maintaining a neat and professional appearance while representing our organization
Making sure all students are in the appropriate dancewear and uniforms
You will learn a lot and have some fun here!
If you meet these qualifications, please send your Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com with the Subject “Office Administrative Staff” and include your full name, street address, and phone number.
No Phone Calls or Drop-ins. We will respond to your initial email to let you know we received it, we will then contact based on resumes and cover letters. Thank you.
Executive and Artistic Director
The Kennedy Dancers, Inc.
79 Central Avenue Inner City Youth Junior After School and Summer Dance Outreach P
Jersey City, NJ, 07306
For more information: