2021-2022 Accessibility and Application Assistance
Table of Contents
- All Dance/NYC Regranting Programs
- All Disability. Dance. Artistry. Regranting Programs
- 2021-2022 Disability. Dance. Artistry. Residency Program
- Past Disability. Dance. Artistry. Residencies
Accessibility and Application Assistance
Dance/NYC is committed to accessibility and equity for disabled people in its programs.
Tips for Submitting Your Application
- Check out our application guide here!
- Prepare all of your materials in advance. Dance/NYC estimates applicants may need approximately 2-6 hours to complete their application, if they already have work samples already available.
- Review the technical assistance offerings outlined below.
- Review all materials provided thoroughly before reaching out to the Dance/NYC team with additional questions. Often your question is answered within!
Technical Assistance Sessions
To assist prospective applicants, Dance/NYC will be holding virtual one-on-one technical assistance sessions via Zoom or by phone (voice-only). Dance/NYC staff cannot provide advice on application content but can assist with the application input process in Submittable. Registration is now open on a first-come, first-served basis:
- Applicants can register for one (1) 40-minute session to receive one-on-one support assisting with the completion of the application in Submittable: Register for a 40-minute session.
- Applicants can alternatively register for one (1) 20-minute session to receive one-on-one support, including but not limited to answering questions about eligibility, required materials, etc.: Register for a 20-minute session.
Please register for no more than one session of each technical assistance support type. ASL interpretation and Closed Captioning will be available upon request for those who register at least two business days in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page at Dance.NYC/DDA_Residency_FAQ_2021. If you have questions not already addressed on the FAQ page or need assistance accessing any part of this application, please contact us via email at [email protected]. Please only send questions to this email account. Questions sent to Dance/NYC staff email accounts directly may be missed and go unanswered. As appropriate, Dance/NYC’s responses to questions received will be added to the FAQ page.