Applications to the 2022-2023 Dance Advancement Fund are still being reviewed and notification of award status will be made in February.
2022-2023 Fund Components
Table of Contents
- All Dance/NYC Regranting Programs
- 2022-2023 Dance Advancement Fund
- Past Dance Advancement Funds
Dance/NYC invites metropolitan New York City area dance makers with operating budgets between $10,000 and $500,000 to submit proposals for two-year general operating support awards of $2,500–$15,000 annually including ongoing professional development from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2023.
Each grantee will receive:
- General operating support grants of $2,500 to $15,000 per year;
- Personal financial coaching provided in partnership with TrustPlus;
- Professional development support in the form of online webinars and grantee cohort meetings; and
- Goal-directed coaching and consulting provided in partnership with Pentacle, PURPOSE Productions, and Gibney’s Digital Media Initiative in one of the following areas:
- visioning and strategic planning;
- fundraising and resource gathering;
- marketing, storytelling, and communications;
- fiscal management;
- general administration & operations; or
- digital media and technology.